HOW TO GET FORM 16
There are many features as described below, and this makes one form of the 16 very important in the conduct of the deposit of income tax in India. This model is generally inevitable for the 16 employees who work in companies and corporations.
- Figure 16 has the potential to be applied to salaried employees
- Figure 16 is the certificate issued to a tax deduction at source also called TDS certificate and the employer of the issues this company.
- This model is a source or evidence that shows that the tax has been deducted by the employer as a time to pay the salary of the employee.
- It can also be used as the model as a guide salary of any employee in the company.
- This model is a mirror that shows the reflection of the amount of income tax that is paid by the employer on behalf of the company's employees.
- Employee of the company can take advantage of this model and the proof of his income in the case of the income tax department wants to audit the tax returns of that employee in the details.
- All the employers who have been issued TAN (tax deduction account number) tax deduction at source from the staff there, and can be issued Form 16 to them.
- In case it is not TDS deducted by the employer, then in this case is not mandatory for him to issue a Form 16 to his employee.
- In case it was done deducting tax at source by the employer, then in this case would be the responsibility of the employer to issue Form 16 to employees.
- Correction, if any, more than 16 of the form there can be corrected.